DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas police have arrested a North Texas teacher for allegedly having sex with two of her teenage students.
Police did not release the name of the school where Pamela Jones, 35, is a teacher. They say both victims were 16 years old.
Jones had sex with one of the students in her car at an apartment complex located at the 10000 block of Forest Lane in April, according to police.
Authorities say the other encounter happened at her home located in the 700 block of Calcutta in May.
Both incidents were reported to Dallas police by a Desoto High School coach.
Jones has been charged with Sexual Assault of a Child, a 2nd degree felony and is being held on $50,000 bond.
The DeSoto ISD says Jones did not work for the district but did work for “Athletes for Change”a residential treatment facility.
The school districts points out staff members are not on school campus and only treat students at the facility. The district says it is “disheartened” at the accusations.
Police say the investigation is ongoing.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Family Charged With Scheme To Get Masters Tickets For Resale
- A Week Later, Still No Leads In Case Of Missing Mesquite Mother
- Spreading Kindness: 7th Grader Recognized For Epic Volunteer Effort Gathering School Supplies
- Police Search For Fatality Hit-And-Run Driver And Vehicle
- Facing Massive Budget Cuts, DeSoto ISD To Give Employees More Time To Decide On Retirement
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures