DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A man was arrested Friday after the Dallas Police Department says he sexually assaulted 15-year-old teenager.
It happened at the McDonald’s located at 11800 Abrams Road.
The suspect, Marques Elder, 29, allegedly sexually assaulted the boy in the restroom of the fast food joint.
Elder was transported to Lew Sterrett jail and charged with Indecency with a Child/Contact, which is a 2nd degree felony.
Police have asked anyone with additional information about the crime to contact Detective Jessica Criddle at 214.671.4207.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Drag Racing Crash Kills 9-Year-Old, Injures Another Child In Dallas
- Minnesota Veteran With Terminal Cancer Gets Final Wish To See Daughter’s Graduation In Dallas
- Crews Remove Small Plane From McKinney Home After Crash
- Small Plane Makes Emergency Landing In Field In McKinney; No Injuries
- 2 Texas Men Killed After Trying To Jump Their Car Over Open Drawbridge
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures