DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – One of the biggest college football games of the year is staying in Dallas.
On Tuesday Dallas officials announced that due to $25 million worth of renovations to the Cotton Bowl the football game between Texas and OU will stay at Fair Park through 2025.
Some were worried that the game would be moved to AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
The game has been played at the Cotton Bowl since 1929 with Texas leading the series 46-35-1.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Family Charged With Scheme To Get Masters Tickets For Resale
- A Week Later, Still No Leads In Case Of Missing Mesquite Mother
- Spreading Kindness: 7th Grader Recognized For Epic Volunteer Effort Gathering School Supplies
- Police Search For Fatality Hit-And-Run Driver And Vehicle
- Facing Massive Budget Cuts, DeSoto ISD To Give Employees More Time To Decide On Retirement
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures