DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – One of the biggest college football games of the year is staying in Dallas.
On Tuesday Dallas officials announced that due to $25 million worth of renovations to the Cotton Bowl the football game between Texas and OU will stay at Fair Park through 2025.
Some were worried that the game would be moved to AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
The game has been played at the Cotton Bowl since 1929 with Texas leading the series 46-35-1.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- No. 13 Texas Defense Smothers No. 18 Iowa State 24-10
- Doncic Leads Mavericks Over Short-Handed Warriors 112-109
- National Adoption Day Sparks 3-Year-Old’s Forever Family
- 2 Dead In Texas Crash Of Vintage World War II Fighter Plane
- Police: 2 Adults Charged With Injury To Child In 2-Year-Old’s Death In Arlington
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures