ROWLETT,TX (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people have been found dead inside a home in Rowlett, TX. Police made the discovery while conducting a welfare check on Luna Dr.
The couple, reported to be boyfriend and girlfriend, live in the home. After the male victim did not show up to his son’s baseball game on Saturday, the mother went to the home where she saw the body of a woman through the back porch door. The mother called 911 and Rowlett police entered the home.
Neighbors say the couple was quiet and kept to themselves and had two children that stayed with them every other week.
Rowlett police also said they’ve responded to two calls at this home previously, the last one was an assault call in February.
The victim’s names have not been released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Report: Boy Scouts Of America Considering Bankruptcy
- BBB Shares Findings On Deceptive ‘Free Trial’ Offers
- Campus Outrage At UT Dallas Gets Former Baylor Student Accused Of Rape Kicked Off Campus
- Deliberations Next In Trial Against Nightclub Accused Of Over-Serving Former Cowboy Who Caused Deadly Crash
- Wintery Mix; 50 MPH Wind Gusts Possible Thursday, Friday; Winter Storm Watch West Of DFW
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures