FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — A 31-year-old woman was shot in Fort Worth late Monday night following a confrontation over a domestic matter.
Police say the victim confronted a 35-year-old female at her home in the 2900 block of Morrell Street around 9:30 p.m.
The victim sustained a grazing gunshot wound to the head/scalp. She was transported to a nearby hospital via ambulance and is in stable condition.
The shooter was taken into custody at the scene.
Authorities have not released a motive for the shooting or the identities of the parties involved.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Up To Half-Foot Of Snow Falls In West Texas
- North Texas Child Honored For Protecting Sister From Dog Attack
- Food Vendors At North Texas Sports Venues Not Cheering Report On Health Inspections
- Boy Forgoes Christmas, Gifts Holiday Presents To Homeless Children Instead
- Holiday Wish List: “Instant” Craze Behind Multi-Use Gadgets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures