DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are looking for a suspect in connection with a July 9, 2014 murder.
A capital murder warrant has been issued for Romon Mitchell Jr.
Mitchell is suspected to be involved with Elena Shea’s murder.
Shea was killed at 2030 W. Northwest Highway during a robbery.
Police hope if anyone has information they will call crimestoppers 214-373-8477-(TIPS).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5000.00 for information leading to an arrest and indictment for this or any other Felony offense.
- Thousands Pour Into ‘Texas Live!’ For Cowboys, Rangers Games
- Prescott Solid, Dalton Sluggish As Bengals Top Cowboys 21-13
- 14 Injured After Strong Storm Knocks Over Concert Entrance At WinStar
- Severe Storms, Heavy Rain Tear Through North Texas
- Cowboys’ Martin, Woods Leave Preseason Game With Injuries
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting