DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are looking for a suspect in connection with a July 9, 2014 murder.
A capital murder warrant has been issued for Romon Mitchell Jr.READ MORE: White House Says It Is Prepared To Give Kids The COVID Vaccine, But Are Parents?
Mitchell is suspected to be involved with Elena Shea’s murder.
Shea was killed at 2030 W. Northwest Highway during a robbery.
Police hope if anyone has information they will call crimestoppers 214-373-8477-(TIPS).READ MORE: FDA Authorizes COVID-19 Booster Shots From Moderna, Johnson & Johnson
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5000.00 for information leading to an arrest and indictment for this or any other Felony offense.
[display-posts category=”news,sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”5″]MORE NEWS: DFW Nonprofits To Start Holiday Drives Early Due To Supply Chain Concerns
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting