DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are looking for a suspect in connection with a July 9, 2014 murder.
A capital murder warrant has been issued for Romon Mitchell Jr.
Mitchell is suspected to be involved with Elena Shea’s murder.
Shea was killed at 2030 W. Northwest Highway during a robbery.
Police hope if anyone has information they will call crimestoppers 214-373-8477-(TIPS).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5000.00 for information leading to an arrest and indictment for this or any other Felony offense.
- Man, Woman Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Child In Southlake
- Parents Who Shackled, Tortured Their 12 Children Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Dana Warrior, Ultimate Warrior’s Widow, Now Integral Part Of WWE
- Dallas Man Wins Bet With Wife To Name New Son ‘Tiger’ After Woods’ Masters Win
- Woman Sues Texas Water Park For $1M After Son Dies From Brain-Eating Amoeba
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting