TARRANT COUNTY (KRLD) – The Immunization Collaboration of Tarrant County and the Texas Medical Association are teaming up to provide low-cost vaccinations for Tarrant County children.
The vaccinations are available for children who have no health insurance or are underinsured (insurance coverage with a cap on vaccines).READ MORE: Tickets Go On Sale Next Month For 2-Night WrestleMania Event In Arlington Next April
The Children’s Health Insurance Program and Medicaid are acceptable forms of payment.
Up-to-date vaccinations are required to by the state prior to enrollment.READ MORE: Attorney: Alleged Timberview High School Shooter Timothy Simpkins Was Severely Bullied
The program continues through Aug. 29. To see a full schedule of immunization opportunities, visit the TMA’s website.
[display-posts category=”news,sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”5″]MORE NEWS: Crowley Resident Wins $3M In Texas Lottery Scratch Ticket Game
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting