DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) – NASCAR fined Kevin Harvick’s crew chief $25,000 for unapproved weight in his No. 4 Chevrolet at the Sprint Cup race at Watkins Glen International.
Rodney Childers was fined on Wednesday. The penalty was considered a P3 infraction under the scale NASCAR implemented this season. It clearly defines penalties and their punishments on a P1 to P6 scale.
NASCAR also issued a warning to the No. 98 team for improperly handling fuel during the race. Josh Wise drives the No. 98.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Hologram Technology Preserving Holocaust Survivor’s Story In Dallas
- Firing At Car ‘Excessive And Unreasonable’: Officer Training Expert Testifies At Roy Oliver Murder Trial
- Crowley ISD Rolls Out Red Carpets For Students On First Day Of School
- Ex-Trump Lawyer Cohen Pleads Guilty In Hush-Money Scheme
- Mollie Tibbetts: Murder Charge Filed In Case Of Iowa Student Found Dead