WACO (AP) — Jared Mosley has been named CEO and president of the Texas Sports Hall of Fame after a decade as athletic director at Abilene Christian University.
Texas Sports Hall of Fame trustees announced Mosley’s new position Friday. He will assume his duties September 1.
Steve Fallon retired in March after 17 years as the hall’s executive director.
Mosley will be responsible for fundraising, facilities oversight, promotions, public relations, event coordinator and special projects.
During his time as A.D at Abilene Christian, where he was a standout basketball player in the late 1990s, Mosley guided his alma mater’s transition from NCAA Division II to Division I and into the Southland Conference.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Heat, Dust Can Create Double Trouble For Health
- New Mesquite Ordinance On Pets In The Heat Gets Tested
- Texas Heat: Hottest Home Game For Rangers In 25 Seasons
- Lone Star Park Cancels Races Due To Excessive Heat
- Don’t Forget To Protect Your Pets During Heat Wave