DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A North Texas woman ordered out of her car at gunpoint in front of her kids is planning a lawsuit against the Forney police officers and their department responsible for the mistake.
Forney officers were responding to a call about a reckless driver who had a weapon.
Her 6-year-old can also be seen on police dashcam video getting out of the car with his hands up.
Police did apologize, but Barbour says since the incident her children are now fearful of the police.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Tarrant County Judge Indicted
- Plano Reports Its First Human Case Of West Nile Virus This Year
- Small Plane Crashes Near Houston, Hits Cars And Power Lines
- Southlake Couple Indicted For Alleged Forced Labor Of West African Girl
- Rangers Reliever Bush Has Elbow Surgery, Out Until Mid-2019