ALLEN (CBS 11 NEWS) – Search crews looking for a missing Fort Worth woman will now use drones in hopes of finding any clues on her whereabouts.
Christina Morris went missing 11 days ago after spending an evening with some friends in Plano.
Since then, crews have been searching for her there and in wooded areas in neighboring Allen.
Texas EqquSearch, the group spearheading the search has now been given permission by the FAA to use drones starting Thursday at 8a.m.
Crews plan on using a total of three drones to scour their search zones, if the weather cooperates.
So far, their land search has not resulted in any clues about Christina Morris’ whereabouts.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Report: Drug Overdose Is Texas’ Top Maternal Mortality Cause
- A’s Top Rangers 9-0 After Davis Lets Sick Fan Sign Jersey
- Flames From 3-Alarm Fire Engulf Building Near Dallas Church
- Abbott In Dallas To Discuss School Safety & Teacher Wages
- Cook Children’s Celebrates Centennial With New Mural