FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) – You’re never ready for Football without snacks. We have ways to help you save money, whether you watch football on Thursday Night or Sunday Night. At home or out!
Dian Farmer with Groceryshopforfree.com has a few deals that will get you started.
Plan a dinner with just one trip to Dollar General.
Echrich Franks are going for $2.
Clover Valley buns for $1.25,
Ketchup for $1 and, Mustard for $.95
That’s your dinner for tomorrow night!
For munchies, CVS has Doritos or Lays chips for $2.99 and two liters of 7Up or A&W or Canada Dry or Sunkist for just a $1.
For those craving for hamburgers – Target Grocery has a buy one get one free pound of natural ground beef.
And on your way out – grab M&Ms Touchdown Mix for $2.89.
If you want to take it out Sunday Night. We checked out two sports bars in Dallas that play Football on their big screens.
The Nodding Donkey at SMU boulevard has an amazing brunch from 11a-2p.
$3 dollar Bloody Marys, $3 Greyhounds and $3 screwdrivers.
On game night, buy a $16 bucket of Bud.
At The Three Sheets bar in Dallas – a brunch special from 11am-3pm.
And, on game night – happy hour lasts till 7pm that include $3 shots.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 1 Dead, 1 In Custody After Shooting And Police Standoff In Hunt County
- Search Continues For Missing North Texas Woman After Crews Recover Body Of Estranged Boyfriend
- “Jeopardy!” Puts Together 1st Ever Team Contest, Past Champs Onboard
- U.S.-Mexico Border Wall Could Be Tricky Issue, Especially For O’Rourke
- Payless ShoeSource To Close All Remaining US Stores