PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – It’s contemporary, it is spacious and it is inviting.
Realtor Mary Poss is with Ebby Halliday. She took CBS 11 News on a tour of the stunning home that sits on a prime spot in Plano’s Kingsgate subdivision.
“Upon entry you’re greeted by a cascading chandelier, when you walk in your eye is drawn towards it,” says Poss.
Several bay windows in the house bring lots of natural light in. “One of the things people like about this home is the light and the windows,” says Poss.
“You get great views of the setting.”
The one of a kind master bathroom is perhaps an example in luxury. “You got granite, carrara marble, jetted circular tub and lots of light from the bay windows,” says Poss.
But if you’re looking for privacy, you can bring down the automated shades with a flick of a switch.
There’s room for everyone in this 10,800 square feet home. “The game room is large enough to put several pool tables,” says Poss. “It is the largest game room I’ve seen in a home bar none.”
And, that’s Living Large.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Thousands Pour Into ‘Texas Live!’ For Cowboys, Rangers Games
- Prescott Solid, Dalton Sluggish As Bengals Top Cowboys 21-13
- 14 Injured After Strong Storm Knocks Over Concert Entrance At WinStar
- Severe Storms, Heavy Rain Tear Through North Texas
- Cowboys’ Martin, Woods Leave Preseason Game With Injuries