Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook | Twitter
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — A 10-year-old Fort Worth girl was hit by a minivan while trick-o-treating Friday night.
She was transported to Cook Children’s Medical Center for treatment of a broken leg, police said.
The girl was trying to catch up with a group kids, when a parent who was following the kids in a mini-van, hit the child.
According to police, the driver was traveling very slowly. No more than 5 mph.
Police spokeswoman Natosha Tucker said charges likely wouldn’t be filed against the man who was driving the van.
The name of the victim was not released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cedar Hill Has Pint-Sized Police Chief: Part Charmer, Part Crime Fighter
- Arlington Women’s Half Marathon Rescheduled Due To Lack Of Entrants
- Concerns In Plano That VA Clinic Is Turning Away Veterans In Need
- Integrated Pipeline Project To Furnish 350M Gallons Of Water A Day
- Cowboys Legend Michael Irvin Undergoes Throat Biopsy, Asks For Prayers