Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook | Twitter
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – A North Texas 2-year-old is now an internet sensation.
A video showing her ability to identify (and explain what every organ of the human body does) hit more than 80 thousand views on YouTube.
Elizabeth Christensen can already read and is teaching herself how to play the piano.
Her mother credits a nearby library in Plano where she has taken her two children since they were able to walk. Christensen borrowed the anatomy kit from that same library, which her daughter used to learn about organs.
“All we wanted to do was keep her occupied,” said Elizabeth’s mother.
Plano will use the popular YouTube video as part of the city’s promotional campaign for its libraries.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Beto O’Rourke Campaign: More Than $6.M Raised Online In 24 Hours
- Why Returning Too Much Merchandise May Get You Blacklisted
- Lack Of Local News Hampering New Facebook Service
- Lyft Putting Up 30 Million Shares In Initial Public Offering
- Big Rig Crashes, Spills Load & Fuel Onto Loop 12 In Irving