Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook | Twitter
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – A North Texas 2-year-old is now an internet sensation.
A video showing her ability to identify (and explain what every organ of the human body does) hit more than 80 thousand views on YouTube.
Elizabeth Christensen can already read and is teaching herself how to play the piano.
Her mother credits a nearby library in Plano where she has taken her two children since they were able to walk. Christensen borrowed the anatomy kit from that same library, which her daughter used to learn about organs.
“All we wanted to do was keep her occupied,” said Elizabeth’s mother.
Plano will use the popular YouTube video as part of the city’s promotional campaign for its libraries.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Drag Racing Crash Kills 9-Year-Old, Injures Another Child In Dallas
- Minnesota Veteran With Terminal Cancer Gets Final Wish To See Daughter’s Graduation In Dallas
- Crews Remove Small Plane From McKinney Home After Crash
- Small Plane Makes Emergency Landing In Field In McKinney; No Injuries
- 2 Texas Men Killed After Trying To Jump Their Car Over Open Drawbridge