SAGINAW (CBSDFW.COM) – A Grinch stole a Saginaw family’s Christmas decorations, but an Angel restored the family’s faith in the spirit of Christmas.
The heartbreak of Kristine Collins’ daughter’s response to the theft caused Kristine to put a sign chastising the thief, in their front yard.
Wednesday, Christmas decorations magically appeared on the family’s doorstep.
Now a new sign replaces the old one, after a benevolent stranger surprised them with new Christmas decorations.
“It felt like Christmas morning I was in shock, ” said Kristine. Now in the front yard is a sign that simply says “Thank You! Have A Merry Christmas!”
“Two big 6 foot Christmas trees and two animated deer’s, and the big Hello Kitty.”
Now a once sad little girl, Hallie is very happy again.
“I was happy,” exclaimed Hallie, whose favorite decoration is the Hello Kitty.
Her mother Kristine is also happy.
“It makes me be able to teach Hallie that there is still good people in this world, ” explained Kristine.
Even though the family has no idea who is behind generous act, the family wants their gratitude to be known.
“Just thank a million times! Thank you,” beamed Kristine “Merry Christmas.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)pl.ol,
- McKinney Man Sentenced For Sexually Assaulting Special Needs Teenager
- Air Force Trainer Plane Crashes In Field; 2 On Board Reportedly OK
- Man Who Crashed Into News Station Free Pending Damage Report
- Elvis Andrus On Globe Life Field: ‘Amazing Feeling As A Player Knowing That’s Coming Soon’
- Prosecutor: North Texas Man Mistaken As Thief Shot With Hands Up