Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook | Twitter
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are investigating after a body was found in the street Wednesday afternoon at Singleton Boulevard and Vilbig Road.
Witnesses tell CBSDFW they saw a man scribble something in Spanish on his van. He then tied one end of a rope around his neck and the other end around a fire hydrant. The man then drove off, decapitating himself.
The van came to a stop without hurting anyone.
It’s not clear exactly what the man wrote on the van.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cattle Found In Poor Condition In Grandview, Deputies Step In To Provide Care
- 2 Shot At Dairy Queen In Fort Worth, Police Investigating
- Mesquite Police Investigate Home Invasion By 3 Masked Men On Valentine’s Day
- Victim Suffers Injuries After Being Pushed, Trapped Underneath DART Train
- Bill Introduced To Mint A Bush Coin In 2019