Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook | Twitter
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are investigating after a body was found in the street Wednesday afternoon at Singleton Boulevard and Vilbig Road.
Witnesses tell CBSDFW they saw a man scribble something in Spanish on his van. He then tied one end of a rope around his neck and the other end around a fire hydrant. The man then drove off, decapitating himself.
The van came to a stop without hurting anyone.
It’s not clear exactly what the man wrote on the van.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Houston Police Sergeant Charged With Murder In Shooting Of His Wife
- Neighbor Describes Previous Run-In With Dogs That Mauled Owner To Death In Irving
- AG: Mueller Did Not Find Trump Campaign “Conspired Or Coordinated” With Russia
- Man Injured In Shooting Outside Whataburger In Dallas
- Doncic, Dirk Lead Mavericks Over Warriors 126-91