DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are investigating after a body was found in the street Wednesday afternoon at Singleton Boulevard and Vilbig Road.
Witnesses tell CBSDFW they saw a man scribble something in Spanish on his van. He then tied one end of a rope around his neck and the other end around a fire hydrant. The man then drove off, decapitating himself.
The van came to a stop without hurting anyone.
It’s not clear exactly what the man wrote on the van.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Girl Who Died Fled Intensely Poor Guatemalan Village
- Dallas RB Elliott 1st Offensive Player Fined For Helmet Use
- Dallas Organization Hands Out Shoes, Toys To Kids In Need
- Fort Worth Church Nativity Scene Causes Traffic Tie-Up
- Utah State Routs North Texas 52-13 In New Mexico Bowl