DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are investigating after a body was found in the street Wednesday afternoon at Singleton Boulevard and Vilbig Road.
Witnesses tell CBSDFW they saw a man scribble something in Spanish on his van. He then tied one end of a rope around his neck and the other end around a fire hydrant. The man then drove off, decapitating himself.
The van came to a stop without hurting anyone.
It’s not clear exactly what the man wrote on the van.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Bicyclist Weaves Past Barriers & Falls Into Draw Bridge Gap
- Nickelodeon Announces New “Rugrats” Episodes & Movie
- Police Arrest Suspected Texas Serial Killer After Car Chase
- Players Like Altuve & Betts Bringing Compact Pop To MLB
- Machado Won’t Let Trade Talk Diminish His MLB All-Star Fun