Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook | Twitter
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are investigating after a body was found in the street Wednesday afternoon at Singleton Boulevard and Vilbig Road.
Witnesses tell CBSDFW they saw a man scribble something in Spanish on his van. He then tied one end of a rope around his neck and the other end around a fire hydrant. The man then drove off, decapitating himself.
The van came to a stop without hurting anyone.
It’s not clear exactly what the man wrote on the van.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Drag Racing Crash Kills 9-Year-Old, Injures Another Child In Dallas
- Minnesota Veteran With Terminal Cancer Gets Final Wish To See Daughter’s Graduation In Dallas
- Crews Remove Small Plane From McKinney Home After Crash
- Small Plane Makes Emergency Landing In Field In McKinney; No Injuries
- 2 Texas Men Killed After Trying To Jump Their Car Over Open Drawbridge