FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenager boy was hit by a car at the 12200 block of Alta Vista Rd at Funnel St. in North Fort Worth.
He was transported by ambulance to nearby Timber Creek High School and then loaded into a CareFlite helicopter ambulance and taken to a local hospital.
MedStar said the boy is conscious and moving. The injuries are not serious.
The driver who hit the teen stayed on the scene. No charges will be filed.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Alonso, Carrasco Lead Indians To 16-3 Win Over Rangers
- Some Dallas Apartment Residents Forced To Buy Their Own Air Conditioning Units
- Shooting Suspect In Custody After Standoff At LA Trader Joe’s; 1 Woman Killed
- Grandfather Charged After 4-Year-Old Accidentally Shoots, Kills 2-Year-Old Cousin
- Trump Finds It ‘Inconceivable’ Lawyer Would Tape A Client