FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenager boy was hit by a car at the 12200 block of Alta Vista Rd at Funnel St. in North Fort Worth.
He was transported by ambulance to nearby Timber Creek High School and then loaded into a CareFlite helicopter ambulance and taken to a local hospital.
MedStar said the boy is conscious and moving. The injuries are not serious.
The driver who hit the teen stayed on the scene. No charges will be filed.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Thousands Pour Into ‘Texas Live!’ For Cowboys, Rangers Games
- Prescott Solid, Dalton Sluggish As Bengals Top Cowboys 21-13
- 14 Injured After Strong Storm Knocks Over Concert Entrance At WinStar
- Severe Storms, Heavy Rain Tear Through North Texas
- Cowboys’ Martin, Woods Leave Preseason Game With Injuries