Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook | Twitter
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenager boy was hit by a car at the 12200 block of Alta Vista Rd at Funnel St. in North Fort Worth.
He was transported by ambulance to nearby Timber Creek High School and then loaded into a CareFlite helicopter ambulance and taken to a local hospital.
MedStar said the boy is conscious and moving. The injuries are not serious.
The driver who hit the teen stayed on the scene. No charges will be filed.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Recent Storms Have Some North Texans Wondering If They’re Insured Properly
- ‘Business As Usual’ To Resume At Dallas’ Earle Cabell Federal Building 2 Days After Gunman Killed Outside
- Dallas City Manager TC Broadnax Warns New Mayor Eric Johnson, Council About Budget Challenges Ahead
- 8 Planes, Helicopter At Fort Worth Aviation Museum Damaged During Sunday Storm
- 3-Year-Old Boy Asleep In Backseat Of Stolen Vehicle Found Safe In Dallas