Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook | Twitter
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenager boy was hit by a car at the 12200 block of Alta Vista Rd at Funnel St. in North Fort Worth.
He was transported by ambulance to nearby Timber Creek High School and then loaded into a CareFlite helicopter ambulance and taken to a local hospital.
MedStar said the boy is conscious and moving. The injuries are not serious.
The driver who hit the teen stayed on the scene. No charges will be filed.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Thunderstorms Move Through North Texas, Flooding Ensues
- Dallas City Leaders Begin Work On Racial Equity Plan
- Parkland Hospital Nurse Carjacked At Gunpoint In Parking Garage Says Police Let Suspects Go
- Early Voting Increasing But Turnout Remains Very Low For Local Elections
- Game 1 Of Dallas Stars Second Round Playoff Series Against St. Louis Set For Thursday