DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The body of an unidentified woman was discovered by a jogger near Bachman Lake Trail in Dallas Saturday Morning.
Dallas Police are trying to determine the identity of the female.
According to a Dallas Police spokesperson, the jogger discovered the badly decomposed body just before 8:00 a.m.
The naked body gave off a strong odor and was stuffed inside a drainage pipe near 3600 block of Shorecrest Drive.
Police said that because the body is so badly decomposed, they are unable to determine the race, age, or identity until the medical examiner’s office release a report.
Police are still investigating this case.
(©2015 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- ‘Gruesome Death By Violent Hands’, Man Strangles Abandoned Dog
- Fatal SUV Crash Driver Among 5 Charged In Smuggling Scheme
- AAA: Texas, U.S. Retail Gasoline Prices Decline This Week
- Mavs Owner Mark Cuban Helps Texas Couple With Gender Reveal
- Search Ongoing For Missing Plano Mom Who Drove Car Off The Freeway