ROWLETT (CBSDFW.COM) – A Dallas Police was arrested in Rowlett on assault charges.
Saturday, Dallas Police Veteran, Lieutenant Joseph Sowell, was arrested by police and charged with Assault Family Violence, a class A misdemeanor.
According to the Dallas Police Department, Sowell has been placed on administrative leave and Internal Affairs will conduct an investigation.
Sowell, a 27-year veteran, worked in the Northeast Patrol Divison.
(©2015 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Alonso, Carrasco Lead Indians To 16-3 Win Over Rangers
- Some Dallas Apartment Residents Forced To Buy Their Own Air Conditioning Units
- Shooting Suspect In Custody After Standoff At LA Trader Joe’s; 1 Woman Killed
- Grandfather Charged After 4-Year-Old Accidentally Shoots, Kills 2-Year-Old Cousin
- Trump Finds It ‘Inconceivable’ Lawyer Would Tape A Client