Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook | Twitter

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Dallas are searching for the crooks who smashed into a convenience store and got away with an ATM. The incident happened just before 1:30 a.m. at the QuikWay store located near the intersection of Greenville Avenue and Southwestern Boulevard, just off of Central Expressway.

READ MORE: Frisco Memorial Girls' And Boys' Basketball Teams No Longer The New Kids On The Block

The break-in happened fast and with much force. Authorities explained that the two suspects were clearly after just one thing — that ATM. Broken glass and smashed metal are all that remain after the early morning theft.

Even though the convenience store was closed at the time of the break-in, a woman witnessed the entire thing. She told officers that a red Ford F-250 pickup truck backed into the store. The male suspects then jumped out, grabbed the ATM and threw it into the back of the truck.

The pickup truck then drove away from the scene, heading northbound along Greenville Avenue before turning around and going westbound along Southwestern Boulevard. The suspects were last seen getting onto the highway. There is no word on where those men might be now.

READ MORE: Loophole In Federal Surprise Medical Bill Ban Leaves Patients At Risk Of High, Unexpected Ambulance Bills

In terms of suspect descriptions, police have only said that at least one of the men was either white or Hispanic.

This is not the first time that criminals have targeted this particular convenience store. According to an employee at the scene, someone smashed through the glass to steal cigarettes a couple of years ago.

The convenience store is rushing to make repairs before Saturday, when the St. Patrick’s Day parade route passes along Greenville Avenue, potentially bringing big business.

MORE NEWS: 1 Dead, 1 Injured After Shooting In Forest Hill

There has been no word from police if this latest smash-and-grab incident is related to a string of others in Dallas since the beginning of the year, including one at a 7-Eleven store just a mile away in January. Investigators were on the scene Wednesday to review surveillance video and interview neighboring businesses.