Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook | Twitter

WAXAHACHIE (CBSDFW.COM) – The Fire Marshal says a contractor sawed through a gas line causing the house explosion in Waxahachie last week on Arabian Road.

READ MORE: Fight Between Brothers Ends With 1 Shot, Critically Injured And 1 Arrested In Alvarado Friday Night

After the line was cut, natural gas flowed into a sewer pipe that went into the home.

The report does not name the contractor.

READ MORE: 'I'm Afraid We're Going To See A Surge Of Violence' Says Texas Criminologist Following Recent Mass Shootings

At one point firefighters say they found a more than 90-percent concentration of natural gas in the neighborhood sewer lines.  That’s when they decided to evacuate the entire neighborhood.

One woman was badly hurt but is expected to recover from her injuries.

MORE NEWS: Texas Grand Jury To Consider Charges In Shooting Death Of Protester Garrett Foster Last Summer

(©2015 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)