By: Josh Clark
DALLAS (105.3 The Fan) – Here are my pickups for Week 14:
1. Tyrod Taylor (BUF/QB) – It’s the week of the quarterback. Tyrod Taylor deserves the nod as the top pickup, however. The Buffalo offense seems to be clicking as Taylor and LeSean McCoy are showing that they are completely healthy. Taylor has thrown for three touchdowns in each of the last two weeks.
2. Marcus Mariota (TEN/QB) – Mariota destroyed the Jacksonville defense on Sunday with four total touchdowns. He gets the Jets on Sunday, who could be without Darrelle Revis.
3. DeVante Parker (MIA/WR) – There’s a few reasons you should pick up Parker. For one, he’s the starter opposite Jarvis Landry now. Two, he’s getting a lot of snaps. And three, he’s turning those snaps into production. The first round pick out of Louisville is finally healthy and is making a name for himself. He’s scored a touchdown in both games he’s played in since returning from a foot injury.
4. Dorial Green-Beckham (TEN/WR) – Was this the game we’ve all been waiting for from Green-Beckham? The former Mizzou product exploded for 119 yards on five catches and a score. Keep in mind that this game was against Jacksonville, but it’s hard to ignore his talent.
5. James White (NE/RB) – Tell me you haven’t heard this one before. Another New England Patriots running back had a game that no one saw coming. This is becoming quite routine in Foxboro. White went off for 10 catches for 115 yards a touchdown on Sunday. I’d be hesitant to count on White duplicating that kind of a performance, but he may have become a trusted weapon for Tom Brady while Gronk and co. are still out.
Other Pickups: Darren Sproles, Markus Wheaton, Jameis Winston, Chris Polk, John CrockettMORE NEWS: Loophole In Federal Surprise Medical Bill Ban Leaves Patients At Risk Of High, Unexpected Ambulance Bills
(©2015 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)