DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Fire-Rescue says it responded to a 911 call for a structure fire around 2:25 p.m. at the Park Central One high-rise building, at 7616 LBJ Freeway on the service road.
Firefighters made there way to the roof of the eight-story building where they found a deceased worker who had caught fire from electrocution on top of a transformer unit.
It’s not yet known why the worker was on the roof or how the worker ended up on the transformer.
This is a developing story.
(©2016 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)