DALLAS (CBSDFW) The Bar-S Foods Company of Altus, Oklahoma is recalling 372,684 pounds of hot dogs and corn dog products due to possible Listeria contamination.READ MORE: 'I Just Think It's A Bad Dream': Parent Reacts After Pregnant Mother Of 4 Killed On Texas Highway
The company issued the recall for it’s chicken and pork hot dogs and corn dogs produced July 10, 11, 12, and 13, 2016.
The following products are subject to recall:
- 16-oz/1-lb. packages of “BAR-S Classic BUN LENGTH Franks MADE WITH CHICKEN, PORK ADDED” with “Use By” date of 10/11/2016 and case code 209.
- 12-oz. packages of “BAR-S CLASSIC Franks MADE WITH CHICKEN, PORK ADDED” with package code 6338, “Use By” date of 10/10/2016 and case code 6405.
- 24-oz./1.5-lb. cartons of “SIGNATURE Pick 5 CORNDOGS – 8 Honey Batter Dipped Franks On A Stick” with a “Use By” date of 4/6/2017 and case code 6071.
- 42.72-oz./2.67-lb. cartons of “BAR-S CLASSIC CORN DOGS – 16 Honey Batter Dipped Franks On A Stick” with “Use By” dates of 4/7/2017 and 4/8/2017 and case code 6396.
- 48-oz./3-lb. cartons of “BAR-S CLASSIC CORN DOGS – 16 Honey Batter Dipped Franks On A Stick” with package code 14054, “Use By” dates of 4/6/2017 and 4/9/2017, and case code 1403
Bar-S Foods notified the USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Service in Dallas on Tuesday of its intention to recall the products.
Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to eat them. The products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
(©2016 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)MORE NEWS: Dak TD Pass To CeeDee Lifts Dallas Cowboys To 35-29 Overtime Win Over Patriots