NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The reward for Justin Lane Slatton Jr., a Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive, has been increased to $12,500 for information leading to his capture.READ MORE: 'My Home Is Still Uninhabitable': 10 Months After Winter Storm Some Texans Still Waiting On Insurance Claims
Slatton, 20, has ties to the Latin Kings gang and is a suspect in connection with a April 2016 shooting that left two Bell County men dead. Slatt0n has past arrests for theft of a firearm, escape while arrested/confined and burglary of a building and is considered armed and dangerous.
Slatton is a Hispanic male who stands about 5’7″ and weighs an estimated 165 pounds. He has several tattoos, including a five-point star on his left hand, the number five — as you would see it on a pair of dice — on his left wrist, the shape of Texas on his right hand and multiple neck tattoos.READ MORE: Wife Of Suspected Killer Of Mesquite Officer Charged With Aggravated Assault With A Deadly Weapon In Disturbance Preceding Fatal Shooting
The increased reward amount is only good if the tip/tips come in during the month of September.
Anyone with information about Slatton’s whereabouts can provide information in a number of ways —
• Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at (800) 252-TIPS (8477)
• Text the letters DPS and then your tip to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone
• Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking the link under the picture
• Tips can also be submitted on Facebook, just click the “SUBMIT A TIP” link underneath the “About” section
• Submit a tip through the DPS Mobile App. Mobile is available for iPhone users through the Apple App Store and for Android users on Google Play.
(©2016 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)