A strong area of high pressure will dominate our weather for the next several days. High temperatures will approach 100 degrees by this weekend. Heat index values will approach 108 degrees. Rain chances MAY return into next week.
• 1.65” surplus of rain at DFW and no rain in the forecast this week.
• Upper level high strengthens over north Texas this week.
• Above normal temperatures.
• Heat index approaching 108 degrees by weeks end.
• Know the signs of heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
*Normal High: 96…Normal Low: 75*
Today: Partly cloudy, hot and humid. An isolated storm, mainly south of DFW. High: Mid 90s. Heat index 100-103 degrees. Wind: SSE: 5-10 mph.
Tonight: A fair sky, mild and MUGGY! Low: Near 80. Wind: SSE 5-10 mph.READ MORE: Granbury Mayor Nin Hulett Resigns Following Felony DWI Arrest
Wednesday-Friday: Mostly sunny, hot and humid. High: Upper 90s. Heat index 105-108 degrees.
Saturday and Sunday: Mostly sunny, continued hot. High: Near 100. Heat index: 105-108 degrees.MORE NEWS: North Texas Graduates Navigate Next Chapter Amid Pandemic Job Market
Monday: More of the same. Mostly sunny, hot and humid. High: Upper 90s.