FRISCO, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Frisco Police are investigating reports filed Sunday by a woman alleging she was assaulted by her boyfriend, Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman David Irving.

Police said the woman filed two separate reports – one at 5:00 p.m. and another at 10:30 p.m.

The crimes allegedly happened at a home in the 2700 block of Nightwind Court.

Police are investigating complaints that Irving assaulted, restrained and choked his girlfriend.

The allegations became public after a woman identifying herself as his longtime girlfriend Angela Sanchez, started tweeting from Irving’s Twitter account.

She tweeted, “David Irving is going to jail.  Say good-bye to his football career.”

In a series of tweets, Sanchez accused him of “domestic violence” and failed drug tests.”

“Who moves the mother of their child to Texas with no family just to beat her up and put her on the streets, no clothes, no shoes,” she wrote. 

Frisco Police said they are aware of the tweets but said their investigation was prompted by the reports to police, not tweets.

On Monday afternoon, Sanchez retracted her original claim saying, “I was just very emotional and upset. I would like to be clear, although our relationship is not prefect (sic), we love one another and David did not put his hands on me at any time.”

It’s at least the second time Sanchez has accused Irving of assault.  A 2013 police report shows she told officers in Ames, Iowa, Irving “held her down, cut her hair and punched her legs.

Officers at the time noted “bruises on her legs” and “more than half her hair cut.”

A week later, police wrote Sanchez became uncooperative and the case was eventually dropped. 

In this latest investigation, Irving has not been arrested.

The Dallas Cowboys had no comment. The NFL said it’s looking into it.

Irving’s attorney Daniel Moskowitz told CBS11 Irving has not been contacted by police.

Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle David Irving (95) sits alone on the bench following the a 35-31 loss to the Green Bay Packers at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017. (Jim Cowsert/Fort Worth Star-Telegram/TNS via Getty Images)