FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Fort Worth firefighters and MedStar responded to a carbon monoxide leak at a shopping center nail salon in the 4800 block of Overton Ridge Blvd Tuesday afternoon.

Twenty people were evaluated at the scene according to the Fort Worth Fire Department.

READ MORE: What North Texas School Districts Have To Say About Gov. Greg Abbott Fully Reopening Texas

One person was taken to the hospital according to MedStar.

carbon monoxide leak call in Fort Worth (CBS 11)

MedStar said it was called out to the Venus Nail Spa earlier in the day where one person had passed out.

READ MORE: Amber Alert Issued For Missing 15-Year-Old Lori Johnson Of Itasca

The Fort Worth Fire Department said the cause of the carbon monoxide leak was a faulty gas appliance.

 

 

MORE NEWS: Fort Worth Restaurant Owner Excited To Be Able To Fill Every Table With Texas '100% Open' Next Week