COLLIN COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – Health officials are reporting 19 new cases of the coronavirus in Collin County.
Here’s a breakdown of other case numbers there:READ MORE: After Cyberattack Pipeline Officials Hope To Have Service Back By The Weekend -- But Oil Prices Fall
· There are 303 current cases of COVID-19 in Collin County (total cases minus recovered and deceased).
· There have been 1,047 total confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Collin County.
· 713 people have successfully recovered; 13 are hospitalized; 290 remain in home isolation.READ MORE: Dallas Police: Shooter Claims He Killed Man After He Tried To Get In Vehicle After Road Rage Incident
· There have been 31 confirmed deaths associated with COVID-19 in Collin County.
· There have been 13,491 negative COVID-19 tests in Collin County.
· There are 1,776 Persons Under Monitoring (PUM) in Collin County.
COVID-19 testing is available for qualifying people at the following facilities, which all have their own criteria to meet before testing. Also, online or phone screen is required through the healthcare entities listed. The decision to test is made by the healthcare provider. Testing supplies are limited.MORE NEWS: Tiger Seen Roaming Houston Neighborhood Still On The Loose, Man Who Fled With Animal In Custody
- Baylor Scott & White
- Texas Health Resources online or call 682.236.7601 (available 24/7).
- Medical City Healthcare
- Methodist Health System
- Legacy ER: 972.731.5151
- Legacy ER: West 972.688.6020
- iCare: 214.407.8668
- Medco Frisco: 469.707.8447
- Medco Plano: 469.747.0164
- Medical City Stonebridge: 469.408.1400
- Elite Care: 972.378.7878
- FasterCare: 972.234.3299
- Baylor Plano. Text “BETTER” to 88408. Baylor will send an app to your phone to begin an e-visit.
- Children’s Health or call 844-424-4537.
- Your Healthcare (located in Anna, Texas)
- Visitors must call 972.587.6080 first and must be symptomatic. Appointment only; no walk ins accepted.
- Dallas Drive-Thru Testing (locations in Dallas and surrounding areas)
- Patients must be exhibiting the following symptoms: shortness of breath, cough, fever of 99.6 or higher
- First responders, healthcare workers and drivers for DART can get tested without symptoms.