2 Injured After Gas Line Explosion Near Highland Park High SchoolTwo people were injured after a gas line explosion near Highland Park High School Saturday morning, officials said.
Atmos Requests Higher Rates To Help Pay For Improvements 2 Years After Deadly Dallas ExplosionAtmos Energy is requesting higher rates to help pay for improvements two years after a gas explosion killed a young girl in northwest Dallas.
Evacuations After Natural Gas Line Cut In Northwest DallasAn area in northwest Dallas has been evacuated after a natural gas line was cut late Wednesday morning.
Pipeline Safety Bills Pass Texas House In Response To Dallas Girl Killed In ExplosionDallas State Rep. Rafael Anchia introduced the bills in direct response to the February 23, 2018 gas explosion in Dallas that took the life of 12-year-old Linda "Michellita" Rogers.
Federal Officials Digging Deeper Into Deadly Natural Gas Explosion In DallasA bureaucratic hold up is keeping federal investigators from testing soil in a northwest Dallas neighborhood where a natural gas explosion killed a 12-year-old girl last year.
Feds Set To Test Soil At Site Of Deadly Dallas House ExplosionThe investigation into a gas explosion that leveled a home in Dallas and killed a 12-year-old girl has moved into a new phase.
Family Sues Gas Company For Death Of 12-Year-Old Girl In DallasA memorial service was held for Linda "Michellita" Rogers Saturday-- one year after she died in a natural gas explosion.
Construction Worker Hurt In Texas Hospital Natural Gas Explosion Sues Energy CompanyA worker severely burned in a 2018 deadly explosion at a hospital in Central Texas has sued a Dallas-based utility company.
Atmos Wants $10.1M Rate Hike Nearly A Year After Fatal Home ExplosionAlmost a year has passed since 12-year-old Linda Rogers died and thousands of residents were displaced after a house explosion. Now Atmos Energy says some of those costs should fall on its customers.
Natural Gas Leak Near Train Station Shuts Down DART Green LineDART Green Line service has been shutdown at the request of Dallas Fire Rescue after a natural gas leak near the Walnut Hill Station.
Stephenville Man Burned In Atmos Gas Explosion Has DiedA 57-year-old man who was badly burned when his Stephenville house exploded in May 2017 has died.
Railroad Commissioner Responds To Dallas Mayor's CommentsRailroad Commissioner Ryan Sitton says he “takes exception” to Mayor Mike Rawlings’ comments at this week’s Dallas City Council meeting.
Consumer Justice Looks Into Skyrocketing Atmos BillsHomeowners across North Texas say their recent natural gas bills have spiked even though their usage has remained the same, or even decreased.
2 Arlington Firefighters, City Worker Injured In Gas Line FireTwo Arlington firefighters and a city water worker were injured Sunday in a fire started by a gas leak.
People Evacuated After Construction Crew Hits Gas Line In DallasHomes and businesses along Newkirk Road between Crown Road and Royal Lane were evacuated this afternoon after a construction crew hit a gas line.