Autopsy Report Shows 9-Month-Old Baby Had Signs Of Heat Exhaustion Before DyingAn initial autopsy report shows a nine-month-old baby girl found dead in hot car last night was showing signs of heat exhaustion.
'You Need To Turn Yourself In': Advocate's Message To Mother Who Left Dead Infant At Irving Applebee'sIrving police are trying to find the woman who they say gave birth at a nearby Applebee's and left her newborn in the restroom trash.
Dead Newborn Baby Found In Trashcan At Irving Applebee's, Police SayPolice are investigating after a dead newborn baby was found inside a trashcan at an Irving Applebee's Friday afternoon.
Seminary Student Gets 5 Years For Throwing Her Newborn In The GarbageA 21-year-old who delivered her daughter in a dormitory bathroom, then threw the baby away, was sentenced to 5 years.
Fire & Tons Of Smoke After Baby Gender Reveal Goes WrongA gender reveal party in Australia took a dramatic turn as a car used to spew blue smoke (indicating a boy) suddenly caught fire.
Disney Recalls 80,000 Forky 11” Plush Toys Due To Choking HazardA heads up for parents after a plush toy from the hit movie Toy Story 4 was recalled due to a possible choking hazard.
More Scrutiny For Texas Border patrol Center After Teen Found With PreemieNew scrutiny over the weekend for a South Texas U.S. Border Patrol where a teenage mother was found with a premature baby.
Conditions At Texas Border Patrol Facility Highlighted After Premature Baby FoundAn advocate found a sick teen with a tiny baby, born premature, being held in detention instead of where she believes the baby should have been — a hospital neonatal unit.
The Power Of Community: Our Father's Children Helping The Smallest VictimsOur Father’s Children works to create positive, uplifting memories for children of abuse and neglect. Learn how you can help.
Mom Jailed After Blaming 3-Year-Old Son For Infant's DeathHalle Marie Murry of Fort Worth was being held Monday at the Tarrant County jail on a charge of capital murder of a person under 10.
Fisher-Price Recalls Sleepers After More Than 30 Babies DiedThe U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission says that anyone who bought any models of the Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play sleeper should stop using it right away.
Safety Alert Issued After Ten Infant Deaths In Fisher-Price Rock 'N PlayAccording to the alert, at least 10 infants have died since 2015 when they were unrestrained in the Rock 'N Play and rolled from their back onto their stomach or side.
Attention Parents: Company Recalls Baby Rattle Socks Due To Choking HazardA recall was issued for baby rattle socks due to a choking hazard if small ornaments detach.
$2 Million Bond Set For Texas Man Charged In Child's SlayingPolice say a Southeast Texas man who used a hammer to kill his 2-year-old daughter is being held on $2 million bond after being arraigned on a capital murder charge.
Affidavit: Man Admits 'Frustration' Made Him Abuse 8-Week-Old BabyThe baby is fighting for his life at Cook Children's Hospital, where he arrived with hemorrhaging in the brain and bruises on his body.