3 Hospitalized In Serious To Critical Condition After Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Fort WorthBoth MedStar and the Fort Worth Fire Department got the call as a carbon monoxide incident, but a fire department spokesman was unable to immediately confirm the gas was involved.
After Surviving Hurricane Laura, 4 Members Of One Family Die From Carbon Monoxide FumesThey survived Hurricane Laura's deadly winds and storm surge, but an attempt to survive the subsequent power outage left four members of one family dead and a fifth critically injured.
Fort Worth Man Killed After Industrial Equipment ExplodesA 56-year-old man died at the hospital after industrial equipment he was working near exploded.c
Carbon Monoxide Detected At Dallas Homeless Shelter, Hundreds EvacuatedA total of 16 people from the shelter were taken to local hospitals for evaluation of their symptoms. Additionally, four DFR members were taken to the hospital after being exposed to the deadly gas.
10 People Taken To Hospital For Carbon Monoxide Exposure After Using Propane Grill Inside Church BuildingComplaints ranged from lethargy and dizziness to headaches and nausea.
Professionals Share Heating Safety Tips To Prevent DisasterExperts recommend you never leave space heaters unattended, especially when there are children or pets running around.
Hazmat Team Called After 2 Women, Dog Found Dead Inside North Dallas ApartmentDallas Fire-Rescue's hazardous materials team confirmed the presence of carbon monoxide, but they were unable to identify an exact source.
2 Children, 2 Men Dead From Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Dallas Home IdentifiedTwo children and two men who were found dead Sunday from carbon monoxide poisoning at a south Dallas home have been identified.
Carbon Monoxide Leak At Fort Worth Nails Salon Sends 1 To HospitalFort Worth firefighters responded to a carbon monoxide leak at the Venus Nail Spa in the 4800 block of Overton Ridge Blvd Tuesday afternoon.
1 Dead, 1 Critical After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Converted Bus At TMSOfficials say one racing fan has died and another is in critical condition after being found suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning at the Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth.
2 Men Critically Hurt At Texas Motor Speedway From Carbon Monoxide PoisoningTwo men were sent to the hospital in critical condition Sunday morning due to carbon monoxide poisoning at Texas Motor Speedway.
7 Firefighters, 2 Civilians Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide ExposureA couple who left a car running in their garage for approximately 12 hours suffered from exposure to carbon monoxide and so did seven firefighters who responded around 1:25 a.m. Friday.
Doctor Accused Of Killing Wife, Daughter With Gas-Filled Yoga BallAn anesthesiologist is on trial in Hong Kong charged with killing his wife and daughter by placing a leaking yoga ball filled with carbon monoxide in their car.
Carrollton Murder Victim Identified; Suspect On LooseOfficers found 49-year-old Randy Dugger while responding to a carbon monoxide alarm at a home near Belt Line and Webb Chapel roads.
Body Found After Carbon Monoxide Leak Call, Suspect Wanted For MurderDanny Aragon-Marquez, 28, of Carrollton is wanted for the crime, and is thought to be driving a red 2012 Honda Accord with Texas disability license plate 4NVKK.