Lake Ridge Elementary Worker Christopher Coit Saves 2nd Grader From Choking On CheetosLake Ridge Elementary Communities in Schools Coordinator Christopher Coit saved a second grader’s life who was choking on some Cheetos.
Texas Deputy Credited With Saving Life Of Infant Who Was ChokingA Texas deputy is being called a hero after authorities said he saved the life of an infant who was choking last month.
Arlington Police Sergeant On Administrative Leave, Charged With Domestic AssaultTwelve year veteran of the Arlington Police Department, Frank Vacante today turned himself in at the Tarrant County Jail on one charge of Assault - Family Violence/Impede Breath Circulation.
Ikea Recalls Infant Bibs Because Of Potential Choking HazardAfter receiving two reports about problems Ikea is recalling some 7,000 baby bibs because of a choking threat.
'Affluenza Teen's Dad, Fred Couch Arrested For Allegedly Choking GirlfriendThe father of 'Affluenza Teen' Ethan Couch, Fred Couch was arrested in July for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend.
Ubbi Connecting Bath Toys Recalled; Plastic Can Break Creating Sharp PointPearhead recently recalled their Ubbi Connecting Bath Toys due to concerns that the products can break, posing a laceration and choking hazard to children.
Hospital Food Worker Dishes Out Heimlich Maneuver, Saves Choking ManHailed as a hero, one food worker's quick-thinking saved the life of a choking man at Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth.
Judge In Wesley Mathews Specifies What Evidence Allowed Before Jury The Richardson father charged with killing his adopted daughter in 2017 was back in a courtroom Tuesday.
Target Recalls Nearly 500K Wooden Toys Because Of Choking HazardTarget is recalling some 495,000 wooden toys because small wheels on the vehicles can come off, posing a choking hazard.
Lodged Chicken Bone In Throat Blamed For Texas Man's Death After Doctors Missed It - TwiceA Central Texas family is reeling over the death of their "healthy" 20-year-old son, and they believe it was caused by a lodged chicken bone in his throat that was missed by two different doctors.
Attention Parents: Company Recalls Baby Rattle Socks Due To Choking HazardA recall was issued for baby rattle socks due to a choking hazard if small ornaments detach.
Target Recalls Unicorn Toddler Boots Due To Choking HazardThe Consumer Product Safety Commission says the horn on the boots can detach, which poses a choking hazard to children of all ages.
Grand Prairie Officer Being Called Hero After Saving Child Who Was ChokingOn Friday at the Mid-Autumn Festival at Asia Times Square, AJ Castaneda saw a choking child and stepped into action.
Police Officers Save Baby Choking On Plastic WrapperTwo officers with the Red Oak Police Department will receive awards after saving a baby from choking.
Plano Officer Hailed As Hero After Saving Choking ToddlerDispatchers had already told him that the baby was dead. But the 38-year-old officer went to try and save Ariana Yousif anyway.