Couple Operating Animal Rescue Charged After 140+ Dogs Die In Texas & MissouriA couple who operated an animal rescue is now facing multiple charges after some two dozen dogs died in Texas.
Man Moves In With Shelter Dog To Help Her Find Forever HomeFor more than a year, a 3-year-old terrier mix named Queen has stared longingly from her room at the Great Plains SPCA shelter in Kansas in hopes someone would adopt her. 
Owners Upset After Being Charged For Pet Wellness Plan After Animal DeathA North Texas pet owner discovered she was obligated to pay for a health wellness plan even after her dog died.
Firefighters Save Puppies From Burning House Hit By LightningFirefighters in Aubrey lept into action after an early morning lighting strike lit a home on fire with family pets still inside. 
Can I Get A Woof, Woof? Join In Celebrating National Dog Day!As if you needed an excuse to grab a pocket full of treats and celebrate with your furbaby.... it's National Dog Day.
Dog Goods USA Recalls Pig Ear Treats Because Of Salmonella RiskDog Goods USA is recalling pig ears sold under the Chef Toby Pig Ear Treats brand due to possible salmonella contamination.
Police: Dog Trainer Arrested After 3 Soon-To-Be Service Dogs Died In Her CarFort Worth police have arrested the dog trainer who left three soon-to-be services dogs in a hot car last week, where they later died.
Garland Breaks Ground For City's First Dog ParkThe city of Garland broke ground today for the city’s first dog park.
Police Investigating After Fort Worth Trainer Left Support Dogs In Hot Car Where They Later DiedFort Worth police are looking into the deaths of three dogs that were left inside a hot car last week.
Deputies: 57-Year-Old Texas Man Was 'Entirely Consumed By His Own Dogs'A missing person investigation in Johnson County has ended with the revelation that a 57-year-old man was completely eaten by his dogs.
Midlothian Animal Shelter Suspends Adoptions And Surrenders Due To Parvo ExposureThe purpose of the closure is to isolate dogs currently impounded in the shelter that have been exposed to canine parvovirus.