NTSB: Cracked Gas Pipe Was Behind Dallas Home That ExplodedA preliminary report by the National Transportation Safety Board says there was a cracked gas pipe behind a home that exploded in Dallas in February that killed a 12-year-old girl.
After 3 Weeks Atmos Still Working To Restore Dallas Natural Gas ServiceIt’s been three weeks and officials with Atmos Energy say crews are nearly done replacing gas pipelines in a northwest Dallas neighborhood.
Thousands Still Without Gas In Northwest Dallas As Repairs ContinueThousands of people are still without gas in their homes in northwest Dallas after Atmos Energy shut down the system to make repairs to aging pipelines.
Atmos Responding To Natural Gas Leak Outside Of Shutdown AreaThere has been a report of another gas leak in Northwest Dallas, but this location is outside of the area where natural gas service was shutoff on Thursday.
Atmos Gives $1.25M In Assistance To Dallas Natural Gas CustomersRepresentatives with Atmos Energy say more than 830 customers impacted by the natural gas shutoff have been to their assistance centers and collected more than $1.25 million.
Atmos Shutting Down System In Area Where Gas Explosion OccurredAtmos Energy announced this morning that they are shutting down the natural gas system in an area of Dallas where a house explosion, several fires and leaks have occurred.
Evacuations Again Underway In Dallas Neighborhood Plagued With Gas LeaksMore evacuations this morning in a Northwest Dallas neighborhood where there were two fires, several natural gas leaks and a deadly house explosion.
After Explosion, Leaks Atmos Goes Door-To-Door Restoring Natural Gas ServiceThe evacuation near the house that exploded has been lifted but gas service to some 300 homes in the area has not been restored and tenants at the Chapel Creek Apartments remain evacuated.
Evacuation Order Remains After Dallas Apartment Complex Gas LeakA gas leak has forced the evacuation of a Dallas apartment complex, just days after a house in the same neighborhood exploded and killed a 12-year-old girl.
Dallas Neighborhood On Edge After Evacuations, House ExplosionFear is setting in for people who've already seen two house fires and an explosion in their neighborhood caused by gas issues.
Evacuation Order Lifted In Area Around Dallas House ExplosionAtmos Energy and Dallas Fire-Rescue have lifted evacuations around the area of a deadly house explosion that occurred Friday.
Cut Gas Line Explodes, Catches Fire Across From AT&T StadiumA crew drilling at a construction site in Arlington hit a gas line, causing an explosion and subsequent fire.