Dallas Fire-Rescue Puts Out House Fire, No One InjuredA man spotted flames at a house on Meandering Way in Dallas and called for help.
Trapped Firefighters Rescued During Possible Lightning Fire At Keller HomeFirefighters who became trapped were rescued while battling a house fire in Keller that was possibly caused by lightning, officials say.
Explosion And Fire Levels Home In Rural Tarrant CountyLate Saturday night emergency crews were still on the scene where an explosion and fire completely destroyed a home in Benbrook.
4th Person Dies After Fire At Pastor's Home In Cedar HillInvestigators say a fourth family member has died following a suspicious fire that destroyed the home of a North Texas minister in February.
Church Community Mourns After Pastor, Wife Found Dead In Cedar Hill House FireA church community is still reeling after three people, including a prominent pastor and his wife, were found dead inside a Cedar Hill home that burned on Thursday.
Prominent North Texas Pastor, Wife Found Dead In Cedar Hill Home That BurnedEugene and DeAnna Keahey were well known in the community. DeAnna once taught at Cedar Hill's Plummer Elementary.
Officers Who Tried To Enter Burning Home In Cedar Hill Hailed As Heroes In What Is Now Criminal InvestigationThe fire department responded to the fire in the 700 block of Lovern Street at around 4:30 a.m. but not before police officers tried to bust through the front door.
Couple Married 60 Years Dies In House Fire In FarmersvilleDel and Betty Lou Sergent died despite the brave effort by their family next door to save them.
First Responders Arrive To Find Farmersville House Engulfed In FlamesAn elderly couple is dead after a house fire in Collin County. The fire broke out on Maple Street, in Farmersville, just after 3:00 a.m.
After Putting Out Flames At Plano House Firefighters Find Body In BackyardInvestigators will soon be back at a Plano home where one person died in a fire Monday night.
Police, Neighbor Rescue Disabled Man From Burning House In IrvingThe man's wife was able to get out of the house on her own, but he was not able to do that because his electronic scooter got stuck on his way out.
South Dallas Man Wakes Up In Time To Escape Fire Caused By Space Heater Too Close To CurtainsAn electric space heater running too close to curtains caused a house fire just before midnight, resulting significant damage to a man's home.
MedStar Paramedic's Mansfield Home Destroyed By Fire While At WorkThe home of a long-time MedStar paramedic went up in flames while he was out working early Thursday morning, officials said.
North Texas Firefighter Loses Home To FireTwo days after Christmas, an Allen firefighter's home caught fire. His wife was the only one home at the time and she got out safely, but the damage is extensive.
Neighbors Rally Around 94-Year-Old Dallas Man After Lightning Fire Destroys HomeOn Thursday morning, Serapio Pina, 94, looked over what's left of the house in Lower Greenville he's called home for 45 years.