Chemical Smell Causes Evacuations At Fort Worth SchoolStudents were temporarily evacuated from a school in Fort Worth after a strong chemical smell wafted through the building.
Street Closures & Evacuations After Gas Leak In DentonOfficials in Denton closed down streets and evacuated children from a church after a construction crew hit a natural gas line.
The Dark Side Of May 4: Storm Trooper Causes Alarm At SchoolA student dressed as a storm trooper for "Star Wars Day" prompted the evacuation of a Wisconsin high school when a frightened parent saw the costumed figure entering the facility and called 911.
CO Detectors Installed, Students To Return To Lakewood ElementaryKids will be going back to Lakewood Elementary on Friday. It will be the first time students, faculty and staff are allowed back in the Dallas school since a carbon monoxide leak forced an evacuation on Tuesday.