The video is no longer available.
Try searching our site
Lawsuit: Olive Garden Stuffed Mushrooms Severely Burned Woman, ‘Death Was Imminent’A woman filed a law suit against Olive Garden claiming she was burned by a piece of a stuffed mushroom that became stuck in her throat. Gilma Avalos reports.
Haunted Furniture? Store Sells Bedroom Suite Previous Owner Says Was HauntedWould you buy something that someone said was haunted?
DCCCD Mobile Food Pantry To Visit CampusesCollege students who are food insecure those who go without nutritious food or face hunger on a regular basis miss meals, can do poorly in class and even face dropping out to go to work and feed their families. In spring 2018, more than 22,000 Dallas County Community College District students were identified as food insecure.
Terrific Tuesday Weather With Plenty O' SunshineIt's beautiful outside, the sun is smiling and warms winds are blowing. Maple and pine are high though for you allergy sufferers.
Another Student Robbed At Gunpoint IN Oak CliffExtra security has been posted at a school in Dallas after reports that another student has been robbed -- despite the recent arrest of two people.
Measles Scare In Prosper"That’s extremely concerning… I had no idea that that was around here," said Kroger customer Alexys Ginedaw.