Dallas Skin Tightening Secrets Revealed

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Ever wonder how certain celebrities look youthful well into their fifties? Some women in North Texas say they know the secret, and it doesn’t involve going under the knife.

Advanced Skin Fitness in Dallas is one of the first medspas in the country to combine three targeted treatments that address the three most common signs of aging…texture, tone and tightness. It’s called the 360 Laser.

To restore a youthful texture, experts at ASF turn to “pixel”, a fractional laser that works by making microscopic holes in your skin, forcing it to repair itself with fresh cells. It’s said to work well on large pores, fine lines and wrinkles, and acne scars.

An IPL laser, or “photofacial” is used to correct tone and color irregularities like sun damage and broken capillaries. Finally, a radio frequency device called “Accent XL” tightens the skin, sometimes giving the same effect as a facelift.

The treatments are staggered over a 60 day period and involve a little bit of downtime . but for women like Amy Brubaker, it’s worth it. “I think women are always chasing the young look no matter what we do whether it’s a stay at home mom or we have a career. I think these treatments provide a non-invasive way of keeping up with that youthful looking appearance.”

The 360 Laser package costs $1,700.  Click here for more information

Comments

1. sandra says:

Where can I get this procedure done? What doctor does this?

1. William A. Moore says:

Sandra, contact Advanced Skin Fitness at 215-521-5277 to schedule a consultation. Our website is http://www.advancedskinfitness.com.

William A Moore
      Clinical Director

2. Tammy Wynn says:

Who was the Doctor in your news clip on the skin tightening report?

1. William A. Moore says:

Tammy, all of the procedures are performed at our med spa Advanced Skin Fitness. Call 214-521-5277 to schedule a consult. http://www.advancedskinfitness.com

William A Moore
      Clinical Director

3. William A. Moore says:

William A Moore
    Clinical Director

4. Mini Rodz says:

too expensive, how about the ones who can afford this price, only the rich can affor this? Not fair…

5. S. Mills says:

Is this a one time special price for the three treatments or is the 360 something you normally have on your menu at this price?

1. William A. Moore says:

It is discounted for CBS listeners. It’s about 50% off. Pixels are $800 reg, Photofacial about $375 reg, and Accent XL $499 reg. We are doing 3 of each for $1700.

6. J. Darnell says:

I have a heart pacemaker. Is it safe to use these laser treatments?

1. William A. Moore says:

You can use the PhotoFacial and the Pixel. The Accent XL is radio frequency and can not be used with a pacemaker.

7. SFin says:

I had this done, it was extremely painful & the people (at another clinic) basically called me a baby. The (new) clnician had the machine turned up a lot higher than she said she did. She also didn’t tell me to put the numbing cream on my neck & she treated my neck… and kept going. It was excruciating, she knew it but wouldn’t ask for assistance.

Plus, if they know some people’s skin is more sensitive to this treatment than others then they should do a test before diving into the procedure.

1. William A. Moore says:

Not all fractional devices feel the same. there are different wavelengths. Fraxel is very very painful. Is this what you had? It is different from Pixel

8. Anna says:

Does this work for older women? Will it work if a person has had facial implants? How many sessions does it take on average for older people? My skin is sagging and it makes me look unhappy. I would consider having it done just so I didn’t look grumpy.

Comments are closed.