Jump Rope Strangles Wichita Falls Girl On Playground
WICHITA FALLS (AP/CBSDFW) — A 5-year-old North Texas girl is dead after she was found hanging by the neck from her jump rope on a piece of playground equipment.
Police were sent to the playground of a south Wichita Falls apartment complex about 3 p.m. Thursday. Police records show they found that the girl hanging by her neck after she became entangled in her jump rope while playing on the piece of playground equipment.
The child was taken to United Regional Medical Center but could not be resuscitated. Police records show no evidence of foul play was found. Her body has been sent to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s office for an autopsy.
Also Check Out:
- App Guides Users Away From High Crime Areas
- Plant Investigated for Dumping Pig Blood In River
- Cuban Among Bidders For L.A. Dodgers
- Dublin Dr. Pepper Fans Furious At Company
- North Texas Woman Found Dead On Tanning Bed
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)