LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) – The Lubbock County medical examiner says the death of a Texas Tech student who fell from the upper levels of an 11-story parking garage was a suicide.
Lubbock police have said 19-year-old Mason Vanstory from Dallas died after the Sept. 25 fall.
The Feb. 1 autopsy report says the freshman had a blood alcohol level of .144 percent. The legal limit is .08. The report concludes Vanstory died from multiple blunt force injuries resulting from the fall.
The Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reports that a police spokesman confirmed the cause of death was suicide and said that is the only information he has to release.
Tech students can purchase permits to park in the RaiderPark parking garage during the week. Permits also are sold for Tech football game days.
Also Check Out:
- Broken Club Critically Injures Fort Worth Golfer
- Country Superstar Randy Travis Arrested For Public Intoxication
- DART Officer Says Crucifix Saved Her Life During Shooting
- Sheriff Arrests Parents Of Toddler Mauled By Dogs
- Khloe Questions Kat Graham About Kardashian Crush