DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – DART is moving forward with plans for a commuter rail line that will run from Wylie to the Fort Worth Stockyards.
Called the Cotton Belt line, the train will be similar to Denton’s A Train.
The Cotton Belt’s path will run right behind a number of homes – and that’s not sitting well with residents.
CBS 11′s Sharrie Williams reports:
Also Check Out:
- Broken Club Critically Injures Fort Worth Golfer
- Country Superstar Randy Travis Arrested For Public Intoxication
- DART Officer Says Crucifix Saved Her Life During Shooting
- Sheriff Arrests Parents Of Toddler Mauled By Dogs
- Khloe Questions Kat Graham About Kardashian Crush