DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A new study for Forbes magazine shows that the brand both men and women desire the most is Dallas based Southwest Airlines.
It’s unusual for both genders to think the same about a certain product or company.
UT Arlington Assistant Professor of Marketing Altin Briggs says the study was conducted by a neuromarketing firm which looks for emotional reactions, which Southwest does very well.
Listen: KRLD’s Barb Smith talks with Briggs
He says Southwest is taping in to characteristics that both men and women can enjoy.
Briggs says for Southwest to stand out on top coming from such a negative industry is a testament to the airline’s strategy.
Also Check Out:
- Drug Bust Ends With 17 TCU Students Arrested
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Son Of Willie Nelson Works To Make His Own Mark
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call
- DART Officer Says Crucifix Saved Her Life During Shooting