ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – An international investigation led police to an Arlington Taco Bell.
On Tuesday, officers found 20 gallons of liquid methamphetamine inside a fuel tank of a 1997 Ford F250.
Officers estimate the street value of the meth to be more than $10 Million.
The truck is registered in the Mexican state of Coahuila, and had been tracked since it crossed into the United States at Eagle Pass.
Officers believe the liquid meth was supposed to be removed and converted into crystal meth for distribution locally and nationwide.
The driver of the pickup, who law enforcement officers had under surveillance, was able to escape without capture.
The case remains under investigation.
Also Check Out:
- Fed Up With Menu, Texas Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott
- Texas Ranchers Face New Cattle Rustling Threat
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call