Rumors Fly After Best Buy Drops iPad Prices
NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) - If you’re looking for a deal on the iPad 2, and just can’t wait for Apple to formally announce the next one, you can grab a new 16-gigabyte model for about $449.99 at Best Buy. The device usually retails for $499.99. The 32-gigabyte model has also been discounted by $50.
Speculation on an iPad 3 has been heating up in recent months, and the iPad 2 price drop by Best Buy and some other retailers has only added fuel to the fire. It’s widely accepted that Apple products don’t go on sale often, so a price drop seems like a blatant hint that the iPad 3 is on its way, perhaps sooner than later.
Also Check Out:
- Fort Worth Naked Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
- Rockwall Doc Charged In Biggest U.S. Healthcare Fraud Ever
- 3rd Party Companies Making Billions Off Unauthorized Phone Charges
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Fed Up With Menu, Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott