From Dallas Mavericks
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Lamar Odom will not be playing with the Texas Legends in Frisco Saturday night, instead he is scheduled to be in his Dallas Mavericks uniform when they play the Utah Jazz at American Airlines Center.
Odom was recalled by the defending NBA Champions from the D-League team, where he was set to play after missing the last 4 games. He was initially excused by the Mavericks management from playing due to family matters, which then turned to “personal issues”.
The 12-year NBA veteran has played in 32 games with the Mavericks and is averaging 7.7 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists in 21.4 minutes. He is shooting .357 (89-249 FGs) from the field, .259 (22-85 3FGs) from 3-point range and .577 (45-78 FTs) from the free throw line.
Odom was scheduled to play with the Texas Legends as a form of “rehab”. The Texas Legends (18-18) aim to win their sixth straight game by defeating the Austin Toros (22-13) on HP Court at Dr Pepper Arena in Frisco tonight at 7:00 p.m.
(Copyright 2012 by CBS Local. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- Fort Worth Naked Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
- Rockwall Doc Charged In Biggest U.S. Healthcare Fraud Ever
- 3rd Party Companies Making Billions Off Unauthorized Phone Charges
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Fed Up With Menu, Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott