DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Balch Springs Police and the Dallas County Sheriff’s Office are looking for a man with a violent record and a short temper.
Jose Raymone Sanchez, 27, was already wanted for a kidnapping warrant out of Dallas County. Now the Sheriff’s Office says Sanchez is their main suspect in two other incidents.
One was an aggravated assault, of which he’s suspected of ramming a woman’s car while her two children were in the back seat.
The second is a drive-by shooting that happened in Balch Springs last month. Police say Sanchez may be working as a tow truck driver or in some related field.
He stands 5-feet and 9-inches and weighs 200 pounds. He is considered armed and has a violent past.
Balch Springs police are asking anyone who has seen Sanchez to call them at 972.557.6000.
Also Check Out:
- Texas Nurse Accused Of Killing Patients With Bleach IVs
- 55-Year-Old Grandma Wants To Be Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader
- Parents Use Hidden Camera To Capture Abuse Of Autistic Son
- Fort Worth Naked Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
- Fed Up With Menu, Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott