NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) - Adele has broken yet another record. The Grammy-winning artist’s hit song “Rolling in the Deep” has become the biggest-selling digital song of all time by a woman in the United States, reports Billboard. The song’s cumulative sales rose to 6.68 million, according to Nielsen SoundScan, surpassing Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” (6.62 million) to hold the top selling women’s song in the U.S. The 99,000 download bump at the end of the week of February 26 caused “Rolling in the Deep” to become the second biggest-selling song among all digital songs, behind the Black Eyed Peas’ “I Gotta Feeling” (7.82 million).
Also Check Out:
- Texas Nurse Accused Of Killing Patients With Bleach IVs
- 55-Year-Old Grandma Wants To Be Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader
- Parents Use Hidden Camera To Capture Abuse Of Autistic Son
- Fort Worth Naked Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
- Fed Up With Menu, Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott