NORTH TEXAS (KRLD) – The long range forecasts from the U.S. Climate Prediction Center show 94 percent of Texas is likely to remain locked in drought this summer.
Only a small portion of the state, three counties deep along the Red River, is officially drought free.
That area includes most of the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
The Climate Prediction Center also says that 6 percent of Texas could remain drought free into summer, with at least average rainfall predicted for the next 60 days.
Also Check Out:
- Texas Nurse Accused Of Killing Patients With Bleach IVs
- 55-Year-Old Grandma Wants To Be Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader
- Parents Use Hidden Camera To Capture Abuse Of Autistic Son
- Fort Worth Naked Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
- Fed Up With Menu, Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott